WAINUI CAMP, 2018
What is your best memory of Tōtara camp?
- Farting on Jamie when he was lowering me down from the flying fox.
The flying fox was really fun, we had to throw a football over a bridge and
if we did then we got as much dessert as we wanted. you could also trow it into a hoop and then you just got one extra serving. Jamie was the only person that got it.
What challenged you on camp and how did you get through this challenge?
- The giant swing was a challenge for me because we could go right up to the top
or we could just go half way. On the first go I only went half way, but the second go i went up to the top. It was really scary but I got over it by believing in myself.
How did you show Active Listening on camp and why was it important?
- I showed active listning to the skits. the reason this was important because i would not have under standede the plays. my play was a silent play and I drank water with Haley J and the twist was that jace did a big burp at the end even though he didn't
drink anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment