Week 9 Reflection
What is something you are proud of or have found interesting in your learning recently?
- I am really proud of my math. At math we were learning about conversion. we converted kg to grams and vies verse. one thing I was really good at was converting things like 534g to kg, that is 0.534.
these are my different questions and answers.
What is something you need to work on in your learning and why?
- I need to work on getting my work done on time. Things like my reading hopscotch is really hard for me to complete on time.
Our TÅtara goal has been Responding Appropriately, what does this mean to you?
- It means to be respectful with your voice and how you use it. things like saying good morning not sup or hey.
How can you show Responding Appropriately?
- I showed it by saying good morning and not moaning when it is fitness time. It is really hard not to but i just have to deal with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment