Search This Blog

Monday, 19 February 2018

Mr Hipkins letter

Kaiapoi North School
278 Williams Street
Kaiapoi, 7630

Monday, 19th February 2018

Ministry of Education
government buildings
Wellington

Dear Mr Hipkins

My name is Lilly Malcolm and I am from Kaiapoi north school. I'm writing to you because our classes (20, 21, 22) Get far to overheated.

First of all I would like To thank you for all our new buildings. They are so much better than those boxes we used to work in. The only flaw is that there is no air conditioning.

I am sure you have noticed Kaiapoi North School have been doing some outstanding work, but now with everyone coming in from lunch with enough Sweat to fill a pool it is impossible to work with such stink from the b o. It can get so stuffy and uncomfortable, I would hate to live my last year as a year 8 with sweaty kids .

In addition some children have been sent home because of headaches, feeling sick and of the heat Getting out of control. this is a problem because we only go to school 5 days a week and if we miss out on two , three days of school then that's not good enough.

If you were to agree with this I would be so happy for the rest of my school life.

Having air conditioning would be spectacular tremendous and unreal for my classmates.

To finish. would you like us to learn properly will then take away the heat and help us learn!
Thank you for reading my letter.

Yours sincerely,

Lilly Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment