Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 2
|
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
| this is from my reading hopscotch. i did some research on waiatangi day. |
This week was my first session of music, it was...
|
| really fun because I did some ukulele and i was awesome at it. |
What challenged me over the last week and why?
|
| my maths because i did a test and it took a really long time and i wasn't very good at it. |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
|
| by taking the time and really thinking about it. |
What is my personal goal for next week?
|
| to not get in a lot of drama. |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...
|
| actively listening to the teacher and being able to get my work done because I listened. |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Saturday, 17 February 2018
Lilly week 2 reflection
Labels:
2018,
miss lamond,
reflections.,
term 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Lilly I like how you added lots of colours to the writing in the photo .
ReplyDeleteFrom Haley😄😄😄🍟