A School Mystery
Hello! My name is detective Barbara and on the 30th of April, 12:10, Kaiapoi north school and tiwai West, I was called in to look at a crime scene. As I walked in, I was surprised and disgusted. Someone stole the fish tank including the fish! Do you want lots of pieces of evidence to get through, so I started to sort through it all.
The first piece of evidence I was drawn to was a note saying ‘ Haha, payback for annoying me’ I wondered what this meant. I didn't realise the note meant that they were annoyed at one of these teachers! But which one.
The next clue was with a fish tank had supposedly been, except it was replaced with shards of broken glass and Peebles. What puzzled me was that there was no water included, So if there is glass then there should be water, but perhaps it is just there as a decoy, but who knows how these criminals think?
The last piece of evidence I was going to look at today was a glass of water following with two sticky notes. The glass of water had a large lipstick Mark coloured pink, so that could narrow down the suspects. The two sticky notes said ‘hurry!’ And The other, some sort of signature.This piece of evidence had a great deal of significance to me because the scribble slash signature could be one of the teacher's.
This case is not Solved, but I do have two suspects, a teacher named ‘ Miss Bayliss’ and ‘Mrs Hunter’. The reason is because Miss Bayliss wears lipstick (Hence the fact there is lipstick marks on the glass) And Mrs Hunters writing matches the note.
Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment